SHALE INSIGHT™ is the premier conference dedicated to shale gas development. Industry insiders, policy makers and regulators, environmental professionals, academics, and other experts in shale gas and supporting industries are waiting to see the latest technologies, best practices, products and services available in the fast-moving world of shale gas development. The Exhibit Hall will integrate general and breakout session programming, networking lounges, a networking reception and networking breaks.
2019 Exhibit Booth Rates
|Member Exhibitor | MSC, OOGA and WVONGA||
The rates above are per 10′ x 10′ booth. For custom booth space rates, please contact Gavin McAuliffe, Exhibit Manager at email@example.com or 312-265-9649. To confirm your company’s membership, please click here.
Standard Conference Exhibit Package Inclusions:
- 10′ x 10′ in-line booth with 8′ back and 3′ side dividers
- Company identification sign
- 6′ draped table with (2) side chairs
Carpet is required in all exhibit booths and may be ordered (at an additional charge) through the Exhibitor Kit. Complimentary carpet will be provided for platinum, gold and silver level sponsor booths.
The comprehensive Exhibitor Kit is now available.
Conference Exhibitor Registration Fee Inclusions:
- Two complimentary SHALE INSIGHT™ conference registrations per 10′ x 10′ booth
(Additional conference registrations are available for $550/badge)
- Company profile in Mobile App exhibitor directory listing (40 words)
- Company name with hyperlink on conference website
- Access to attendees for duration of conference
- Welcome reception at Unique Pittsburgh venue
- Breakfasts (Wednesday and Thursday) and luncheon (Wednesday)
- Keynote presentations and panel general sessions
- Daily technical and public affairs breakout sessions
- Networking reception and networking breaks in Exhibit Hall
- Conference Materials – Program details, sponsor, speaker and exhibitor information
2019 Exhibit Hall Schedule
The Exhibit Hall will be integrated with general and breakout session programming to create one united Conference Hall. The Exhibit Hall will be accessible through the duration of the Conference; see schedule below for designated exhibit sessions. Check back regularly for SHALE INSIGHT™ 2019 exhibit hall schedule updates.
For exhibit questions or assistance, please contact:
Gavin McAuliffe, Exhibit Manager